RE: VW suv??

When I was at the BMW dealership, they had one sitting on the front
pedestal, and so I asked him why there was a Lexus SUV at the front of the
lot. ;-) He got totally flustered and acted like he was insulted. Then he
gave me the "sport ACTIVITY vehicle" biz, and I couldn't help but laugh out
loud! I asked him if he was serious, and he told me that the reps would not
allow the dealers to use the term "SUV". I think he thought it was silly,
too, but he wasn't allowed to show it...

It's bad enough when a company blatently produces a "me too" product. I
mean, I guess they are there to make money and everything, but I think it's
totally ludicrous when they don't have the...er..."manly stuff" to admit
that that's what they're doing.

Neal