NON Sirocco - email probs

> loud! I asked him if he was serious, and he told me that the reps would not
> allow the dealers to use the term "SUV". I think he thought it was silly,
> too, but he wasn't allowed to show it...

Hello

can you help me understand this ?
( I'm from Germany, so I don't know much what is going on on your side)

1. ) what is a SUV ?
2.) what I read here, they're considered mostly negative. why ?
3. ) how is this related with our Sciroccos, what's the point of the discussion ?

please answer to my private address, I'm not sure if it is Scirocco-content at all.

sorry for the possible waste of bandwith here !

btw. it's possible that I did not get all e-mails  recently , since December
Germanys biggest ISP ( STRATO ) had some problems,
( due to computers damaged by storm here )
so if someone is still waiting for an answer
of mine, or is unsure if the mail came through, please send it again to :
Scirocco@t-online.de

again, sorry for non Scirocco content
Thank you very much
Dirk