Re: mk1 wheels

Revolution Racing wheels, YEAH!,
I love my 14X7 33mm Revolutions. They look great, are VERY strong and
light and have the perfect offset with 195/55/14's for the street. Oh yea,
and
I've raced on them a couple of times too. I am not sure if those are
Revolutions,
but if you look at the pic of my Mars Scirocco on Dick's Capitol Caper site
you can see the difference between them and the ones you are talking about.
I personally like mine better.
http://www.gatherround.com/viewpic.html?u=25860&a=27854&p=100000000000021957
8&Sequence=1

Randy B.