RE: **Updated Scirocco Site** More Pics + stuff

Neato page!

Inorder to get the spinning VW symbol into my IE 5.01, I had to put the
files into C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\CUSTOM. First, I added the
suffix .old onto the .bmp files already there, for backup. I'm glad I did,
'cuz in order to get the logo to work, I had to rename the new files to be
the same as the original ones. I have an @Home cable modem setup, FYI.

Thanx!!

Antaki