Underbelly cleanup

Hi all,

	Any thoughts on the best way to clean up the underside of the car?  I was
having an oil leak issue.  I replaced the oil pan gasket a couple of months
ago.  With the pan off, I gave it a real good cleaning.  Now, it's the only
thing that is clean under the car.  It actually looks kind of funny.
Everything underneath is covered with blow-by and dirt and the oil pan right
in the middle is perfectly clean.  I want to make sure that there are no
more leaks, so it's time to clean up the rest.  Any thoughts?  I thought
about using engine degreaser and the power washer at the local
wash-it-your-damn-self places, but getting underneath will be an awfully wet
and gross job.  Anyone?

-Brad
'86.5 Scirocco 16V
'76 International Scout II