Re: [NONROC]bogus email chain letters - FOR PROFIT MEDIA!

Not to start a debate but I think the "chain letter" email intended more to
make fun of those mindless individuals who think email is a cute novelty and
pass on pathetic messages just so they can say "I use email all the time!".
I'm sure you all know people like this.  I didn't really see it as attacking
behind the scenes/ potential inside info. type messages.

Anyway,

Josh