Re: [NONROC]bogus email chain letters - FOR PROFIT MEDIA!

I hate bogus emails as much as the next guy, especially those stupid one
mentioned in this email, but...

before anyone goes around thinking news coming from an unofficial source is
completely bogus, think about where most of your News comes from.

The MEDIA is a FOR PROFIT organization.  If blasting a large American
Airline about its safety record, an auto company about layoffs or an oil
company about it's environmental record will affect advertizing dollars
pouring in from that company or industry, YOU WILL NOT HEAR ABOUT IT or
whatever scraps of info they give will be lost in tons of mubble jumble
about the weather, sports or crime.

Read, be skeptical, but if you think it's something important, find out for
yourself...

<<Steps off soapbox, gets into leaky Scirocco and drives off into the
sunset, stopping just before reaching the coast of Wales because his Rocco
is equipped with the non amphibious euro spec bumpers>>