Re: non roc 4 sale

Oh my Gawd!

I got that GTI about 1.5 years ago out of a guy's yard -
for FREE (Complete with the Konis) and sold it to Jason for
$1000.  (Yes, it was a totally legit deal!)  I can attest,
the car was in pretty nice shape, clean interior (headliner
was falling in), straight body...   but Cammisa warned me
that this guy would start the project and never finish it.
*Sigh*  Someone buy it!