Re: Prepping an 8v for AutoX

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Shawn C Meze wrote:

> OK, to be more accurate, it mounts at the lower control arm bolts, then
> it bolts to the chassis which is rear of the front mopunting points. Its
> like the NS upper stress bar in shape which is why it is legal in 16V
> cars. It just requires a couple bolt holes for it to mount up to which
> 8v's (not including the convertable) dont have.

Ahhh, this I did not know...learn something every day!

> Im not being snotty, I thought you might have had some other insight that
> I overlooked. Thanks for getting my hopes up for nadda! :)

Yeah, sorry about that comment, was in a foul mood.

> Dude, I was serious. I talked to your mom andf she is GLOWING with pride
> about your graduating with honors ect. I think its great too! Good job!

Thanks man....just wish my real job would start sooner, it sucks being
broke!  Oh well, in the mean time, I am going to work for my local
imported auto parts place....hehehehe, can we say cost + 10%? hehehehehe

Eric