From: hansen@ionsys.com (M. Hansen)
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2000 9:58 PM
To: Ian_Pitts@g1.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Prepping an 8v for AutoX

I would like to make a few suggestions on some of your parts choices.
First off, there is only name know for shocks in any application, esp.
Scirocco: BILSTEIN.  While you're swapping out those Boge's ditch the
HOR springs as well.  They aren't worth the scrap metal value you might
get for them.
<SNIPPAGE>