Re: Prepping an 8v for AutoX

Didn't you say this car is an 8V?  If so, you would be in the newly
formed class for 2000, which is FSP.  The 16V VWs are now out of CSP and
have moved into DSP.

For what it's worth, I run Boge/H&R and they work great for me in the
AutoX.  Although I'm not into the DSP class yet, the car does quite well
in ST (STS for 2000).  I ran five events last year starting in September
and the car got 2nd each time (once to a illegal-for-ST Jetta GLI and
the other times to a Honda Civic with a REALLY good driver).  One time
there were 16 cars in the class, including a couple GS-Rs.  Once I burn
up my ol' street tires, I'll get a set of Kumhos and start running DSP.
I can't wait for that.  :-)

Speaking of autox, anyone going autocrossing in Vegas this Sunday?
Looks like I'll be there.

-Mike