Need advice on that STINKIN' pass. side motor mount

Yo all,

    Okay, not to start up a motor mount thread again.....   buuutt, I need to
replace that dreaded passenger side motor mount in my 16v!  I cannot say that
I am looking too forward to it, but I already bought the part a couple of
weeks ago, and I can't see paying $175 for a shop to do it when I could just
spend a few hours gettin' pissed as hell and paying a machine shop $10 to
press the new mount into it's bracket.  I have the garage space and my cousin
to help me, but like someone mentioned in the previous motor mount thread,
there is little to no motor mount information in the Bentley.  The only
previous experience I have with this passenger side motor mount was from
dropping a 1.8 in my old '78 Scirocco - needless to say I had the motor out
of the car...  so should I unbolt the CVs, the front and rear tranny mounts
and try and tilt the motor downwards?  Has anyone done this job on a 16v?  I
would really be interested in getting some input before I dive into it head
first.  I know I know, it's a horrible disgusting ferocious pain in the ass,
but I need some positive input!

Thanks a million,

Ben
88 16v Scirocco