Re: pic from yesterday

-----Original Message-----
From: T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com>
To: Randy B <scirokn81@email.msn.com>
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: pic from yesterday

>Randy B wrote:
>>
>> Kevin Collins wrote:
>> >One of my favorite shots.. TBerk, right after buying a
>> boatload of parts from Potter, goes to the back of his car
>> to swap out his ND license plate frame
>> >for a "Scirocco" frame!
>>
>> Now if we could just get him to trade his ND hat in for
>> a SCIROCCO one :)
>>
>> -Randy
>>

>Hey, hey!.
>ND is where I go to get my smog checks, OK?
>Everybody knows my heart belongs to the Potter-people.  8P
>
>TBerk

Hey Tosha,

Try the Shell station in Milpitas off Calaveras they didn't even
question my 1.9L sticker on the cam cover, nor the VW fox
intake plenum, or BM header. The car passed like it was brand
new. (of course the motor only had 1200mi. on it). It only cost me
$29.95 How much does ND cost?  ;)

-Randy