RE: I'm Back!

Nah, mostly the usual stuff.  Suspensions, brakes, and parts requests.  The only thing that would qualify as exciting, in a school bus going over a cliff kind of way, would be the link Dirk posted:

http://www.scirocco2.de/shitroc.jpg

Welcome back.  Changing to a 5 speed?  It’s about time you embraced some *real* change in your life.  8^p

-Brad

'86.5 Scirocco 16V

'76 International Scout II

'86 Yamaha Radian (RIP)