a real Scirocco FS in GRM

A friend of mine pointed out this ad a GRM.  I thought the list would
be interested.  I have no knowledge AT ALL of the car.

 ITB SCIROCCO 1986. 1.8L, newly built engine and trans
(by BSI), best of everything including limited slip and proper
gearing. Cooler, gauges, Kirk cage with Petty bar, race seat,
detachable steering wheel, brand-new Hoosiers. New suspension.
Over $12k invested. Needs final tuning and adjustments. Business forces sale
before I can even get the damn thing on the track!
First $3500 gets it. jericksen@tznet.com (715) 421-9449 (WI)