I'm Back!

Hello everyone,
After being offline/not having email for almost 4 months I'm back.  I've gotten a new job, new place to live, quit my old job(woohoo), sold my house and moved.  I haven't done much with the Sciroccos and won't until spring since it's too cold.  First thing in the spring will be a paint job for the MKI and put a 5 speed in the '86 auto and then take it autocrossing.  Anything new, cool or exciting happen rencently?

John Worden
Wayne, Maine
81 MkI Scirocco w/ 2.0 16V
86 MkII Scirocco w/ nasty auto, but nice condition car
98 Dodge Dakota 4x4, gotta have something to haul Sciroccos and their parts around with