bbs wheels FS in CA

HI these are not mine: I picked this off jwelty's
page.  but if no one is interested does someone want
near san francisco want to mail them to me.  look at
the pick they look nice. just figured i'd pass this
along.

                          Jan 7, 2000 - 23:25 - From:
David

  Parts 4 Sale: BBS 15 x 6 wheels mounted with Toyo
Proxes 195/50r/15 Plenty of tread. Minimal curb
             damage. See pic for details! First $200
takes all 4! Sorry no shipping :-(
                          Location: San Francisco/San
Jose