Re: dyno

what exact syno were you on and what were the conditions...
i was on a mustang dynomameter 250  cery accurate but not the best
anymore, mustang dyno came out wiht a better one that tests up to
250mph....
a littel info about dyno...
that was my actuall wheel power includes loss for teh wheels to rollers
.... that is the right numbers for a stock 16v.....
and mine is from 86 so it may be a bit tired so that can acountfor the
loss of 5-10hp, as for your 8v running it
as for a dyno jet dynamoter, they can be very esaliy affected ...for one
thing the weather parameters are determined by a sensor that hangs
soemwhere near the computer so someone could therotical blow on it and
you would get a gain of hp because of thier breath temp, also, some
illunimations (flourencint lights to name one) can interfere with the
results,
this is to be informative not a smart ass remark....
thanks you for your tie