Fw: Fw: Runability

Thanks alot.  I had an idea that it might be in the fuel system.  I got a
few new injectors today and plan on checking the fuel filter and fuel
pressure tomorrow.  I do have the CIS fuel pressure gauge and spare fuel
pumps so I am pretty set.  I'd like to get all of this figured out before I
put my 2.0L in.  Thanks again!!

Dave