Re: shifting

My car is currently decidedly non-buzzy. Perhaps that has something to do
with it being an 8v. My largest buzzieness is currently coming from the
muffler rubbing the underbody. Soon, I'll have that straightened out and
then I'll bet better able to tell. I'm also running the .71 5th gear, so
when I'm running those speeds I'm typically revving maybe 2600. Maybe when I
get the poly insert fitted passenger motor mount in I will get some
vibration. Since getting the audi 5k I have decided to go full speed ahead
with all harsh/buzzy/loud/unrefined modifications on the vw in the persuit
of ultimate, motorcycle-like feel and performance.

83 VW 16v Cabbie (My mind is leaving me on this one, can you say
haltech+g60+16v?)
-83 VW Callaway Turbo Rocco (Craving Audi parts)
-87 VW 8v GTI (Will this car ever die? 250kmi)
-87 Audi 5kCSTQ (recently aquired, not featured on my site)
http://www.members.tripod.com/pchandyman/