Re: shifting

I have the VW Motorsport rear mount and I really like it. Ever since my
poly mount ripped at Waterfest, I have been using the VW Motorsport
version and I like it much better than the poly or stock version. I get a
little vibration but it goes away almost entirely when the car is in
motion.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v