Re: going crazy(non-technical)

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:20:49 -0500 "rmccarthy777"
<rmccarthy777@email.msn.com> writes:
>I feel your pain here in Connecticut. Damn snow and sub zero temps...

Hehehehehehehhe.
Sorry.
Cant help myself.

I took my dogs to the beach yesterday. Shorts, t-shirt (Scirocco shirt,
of course.) and 2 dogs. Ahhh, I even broke out in a sweat laying in the
sun on the beach, drinking my Pina Colada and watching my dogs play in
the surf.
Yah, I hate living here. sucks so bad.   : )-

Shawn Meze  (here comes the hate mail! HAHA!!)
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and