going crazy(non-technical)

     I dont know how many of you out there live in the northern states but
     as for me living in upstate NY I am going nuts.  I have not seen let
     alone driven my rocc in over 4 months and I am going through serious
     withdrawl....if I dont get my car out of the barn and back soon I will
     lose my mind...i have boxes of shit piled up to replace and install on
     the car and I cant do any of it!

     but on a lighter note the GF and I will be moving to a place with a
     driveway and garage with a small house attached!!!!

     I can not wait.

     thanks for listening!