Re: Mk1 at local yard

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 06:17:32 -0200 Jeff Faulkner
<jeffaulk@richmond.infi.net> writes:
> Yello,
> I creep out of lurk mode every now and then.  i found a Mk1 roc S in
> a local yard and wondered if anyone needed any stuff off of it.  I may
> try to scavenge the 4-2 downpipe for my 82.  Question:  Will it fit my
> crappy 1.7 with no problem?  Any other stuff I could swap over?
> thanks.
>
> jeff
> 82 8v roc

If it is an '81 S, it will fit without any problems.
If it is an '80 S, you will need to add an O2 sensor, but then you can
get a TT downpipe with the O2 sensor fitting.

I could use a black dash bezel or dash panel.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'80 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco 16V
'83 GTI, daily driver

              To reply to the Scirocco list click here:
<mailto:thescirocco@juno.com,scirocco-l@scirocco.org>