Camber & toe

	I was playing around with the eccentric bolt for adjusting camber on my
mk.1 before I get a real alignment and would like to corroborate my
observations with the experts.

	I increased negative camber and the car seems to have lost its tendency to
self-center.  Is this an expected result?  Or did I also toe out my car
(steering wheel is off center now)?

	Regarding toe, I've heard that rotating the eccentric bolt also affects
toe.  True?  My car only has the adjustable tie rod end on one side which I
haven't touched yet.  Can the rack be centered while also adjusting toe?

	I understand that negative camber is good for our cars but while that is
good for the outside tire during a turn, isn't grip reduced for the inside
tire?  If so, is the outside tire doing most of the work (grip-wise) during
cornering?

Thanks for any information.  benton-----