NACA ducts

	With all the talk about airbox mods I thought I'd ask a question that's
been on my mind for awhile.

	What does NACA stand for?  I assume it's an acronym?

	What are their advantages over regular box-shaped intakes?  Low drag?
Regardless of their efficiency, I think they look super sexy.

	How can you have NACA ducts in your hood ala the Lamborghini Espada and
prevent water from entering the engine during a downpour or trip through the
carwash?  I suppose this would apply to any air scoop on the hood.

Thanks, benton-----