Re: going crazy(non-technical)

Michael,

I know how you feel man.  You are lucky, my dad's garadge is full of fords
and my bug, my rocco is sitting outside with a cover and about 10 feet of
snow on top. For christmas, i got a nuspeed upper strut brace,  I braved the
freezing cold to install it while the car was up on blocks.  Now i cant wait
to drive it!!!

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts c>From: "Michael Leach" <mleach@enipower.com>
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: going crazy(non-technical)
>Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:49:00 -0500
>
>      I dont know how many of you out there live in the northern states but
>      as for me living in upstate NY I am going nuts.  I have not seen let
>      alone driven my rocc in over 4 months and I am going through serious
>      withdrawl....if I dont get my car out of the barn and back soon I
>will
>      lose my mind...i have boxes of shit piled up to replace and install
>on
>      the car and I cant do any of it!
>
>      but on a lighter note the GF and I will be moving to a place with a
>      driveway and garage with a small house attached!!!!
>
>      I can not wait.
>
>      thanks for listening!
>

>--

ar)everything is for sale!