Re: going crazy(non-technical)

--- Michael Leach <mleach@enipower.com> wrote:
>      I dont know how many of you out there live in the
> northern states but
>      as for me living in upstate NY I am going nuts.  I
> have not seen let
>      alone driven my rocc in over 4 months and I am going
> through serious
>      withdrawl....if I dont get my car out of the barn
> and back soon I will
>      lose my mind...

That's the nice thing about having my winter storage barn
right out back - it's been so nice here in SW Ohio this
week that I've been driving the '80 quite a bit.  (I've GOT
TO GET A FRICKIN' STEREO IN THIS CAR!!!!!)

>      but on a lighter note the GF and I will be moving to
> a place with a
>      driveway and garage with a small house attached!!!!
>
>      I can not wait.

Woo hoo!!!  Congrats!

When do we find out how many VWs the driveway will hold?
;)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup (To part or not to part...)
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry