Re: MK1 S: should i trade.

> I think that it is an original color.  there are several scirocco S's in the
> pictrue section of scirocco.org and in other places that show this color on
> mk1 scirocco's.  SO, if it is not original for the S, it must be original
> for vw right?  So far i have only had 2 people respond to this thread, both
> telling me to keep my GLI.  I probably will, but i will take a second look
> at the rocco and all of the info that the guy has for it.

  afaik (i'm an mk2 man, myself), anyone can slap a badge on their car.
from what i've gathered, there are specific cosmetic things that make a
car an 's' or a '16v' or other various models. i could get the body kit
for my car and it'd look like a 16v (though it's only an 8v). i could
slap a 'scirocco fuel injected' badge on my car make it look like an
early mk2 even though it's an '86. my advice is to find out what
cosmetic things make a scirocco an 's' and see if that car has them.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com