Re: MK1 S: should i trade.

I think that it is an original color.  there are several scirocco S's in the
pictrue section of scirocco.org and in other places that show this color on
mk1 scirocco's.  SO, if it is not original for the S, it must be original
for vw right?  So far i have only had 2 people respond to this thread, both
telling me to keep my GLI.  I probably will, but i will take a second look
at the rocco and all of the info that the guy has for it.

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!