'86 16V Black Scirocco for sale

1986 Black 16V Scirocco for sale.  168,000 miles.  $2900.
Completely stock.  5 -6 minor exterior paint chips/flaws, 1 slight dimple
size of quarter, paint not broken; interior (cloth black/gray pin stripe) is
practically perfect, I cannot think of anything wrong. Doughnut spare is
gone, replaced with full size spare. Tear drop wheels.  Brand new struts,
shocks, water pump, thermostat, timing belt, rear brake pads. Everything
works, always maintained.  I've owned the car since 1988 with 17,000 miles.