Re: total mkII scirocco who ??

Aaron Ness wrote:

> I tend to get pretty pissed off about people not wearing seat belts.

When Derrick Thomas of the KC Chiefs was injured (and later died) in
an accident recently, he was thrown from his SUV and it was revealed
(not surprisingly) that he wasn't wearing a belt.  Here's a responsible
family guy, a multimillionaire, without the common sense to wear his
seat belt.  What REALLY shocked me was when I read days later a quote
from his agent, super agent Leigh Steinberg, who is probably worth
10 figures.. he said that until Thomas' accident, he NEVER wore his
seatbelt either.. but now he does as a result of the wake-up call
of Thomas' accident.  WTF??!!

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX