[mk2] more crappy problems, can anyone relate?

i didn't touch nuthin! but get this...

headlights..
low beam - driver side on only
high beam - passenger hi and low on only
..any clues as to what the hell happened to my wiring? Obv.
my passenger side low is working because it comes on when i hit
the high beams.

and has anyone run into this? after driving my 16v rocco for
oh, 15-20min,  if i come to a stop, sometimes the car will
just die, i slip it in neutral and hit the brakes and the
idle drops, batt and oil light flash and the car dies.
-full oil
-replaced the idle stabil valve
-relatively new oxy sensor
-idle advanced to 9 (6 is stock)
-clean t-body and airflow plate
-lightened flywheel
-tested at dealership and they said computer is reacting fine and they couldn't
get it to stall out on them. this is really
pissing me off. If i slip it in neutral and keep the revs up
and slowly let off the gas it idles fine and i either left foot
brake during or right at the end no matter how hard i stop it
still idles fine. the stalling seems to be intermitten but
mostly occurs after i drive the car for a while. any ideas?
It makes me extremely paranoid every time i have to stop this
car now for fear of stalling out. grrrrrr I want to get this
fixed because i need to drive it now since ive begun my G60
engine swap.

thanks
Ryan, the extremely pissed off at all his sciroccos...