RE: total mkII scirocco who ??

I've always noticed that the easiest way to keep from flying out the window
is to strap yourself in with a seat belt.  In a lot of states it's illegal
not to, and a bonus is it makes it pretty difficult for the car to land on
top of you, which is a likely scenario if you're thrown from the car.  (And
don't try to say you're better off if you're thrown from the car, because
that's what all the rusty-puckup-driving hillbillies around here say too,
and they're full of shit.  Statistics are available to prove that without a
doubt.)

I tend to get pretty pissed off about people not wearing seat belts.  Isn't
self-preservation a part of human nature, and doesn't that imply that given
an opportunity to increase your chances of survival, you would take
advantage of it?

Even worse is the people who don't insist that their kids are belted in.
Those people obviously don't care whether their kids live or die and ought
to be shot.

Maybe a seat belt wouldn't have saved this guy, but it seems it would have
improved his chances.

I'm off my soapbox now.
Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!