Re: wheel locks

Ian wrote:

> What's the consensus on these, are they worth getting? Is there a brand
> that's better than others?

They are only worth getting if you are going to continue worrying about
losing your rims unless you have a set.  =)  I have a set from Momentum
Motorsports (only place I have seen it) called Alpina GT.  I have only
heard from 1 person about them (Riley - which is all the convincing I
need), to which he said they are almost theif proof.  If any of you want
pics I can see if I can get some with a digital camera.

  André Bjorkheim
  Lime Green 79 Scirocco ©
  http://idt.net/~volkswgn/profile/pro3.html
  ICQ #266870