Re: SCIROCCO LIST/SITE ADMIN

In a message dated 2/23/00 10:30:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
brett@netacc.net writes:

<< The list is down because the site is down.  The site is down because no
 one paid for the domain registration fee this year.  I have taken care
 of it, so we've effectively dodged the bullet again. >>

I think we should all pitch in and share in the burden.  We did something
like this a year or two ago.  We often forget that someone is admin'ing this
list and it does take time and some monies.  I think we should make
voluntarily donations to Brett somehow.  Can we somehow get an amount, Brett?
 Is there an address we can send it to?

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner