Re: SCIROCCO LIST/SITE ADMIN

>In a message dated 2/23/00 10:30:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>brett@netacc.net writes:
>
><< The list is down because the site is down.  The site is down because no
> one paid for the domain registration fee this year.  I have taken care
> of it, so we've effectively dodged the bullet again. >>
>
>I think we should all pitch in and share in the burden.  We did something
>like this a year or two ago.  We often forget that someone is admin'ing this
>list and it does take time and some monies.  I think we should make
>voluntarily donations to Brett somehow.  Can we somehow get an amount, Brett?
> Is there an address we can send it to?
>
>-Dick-

Thank you everyone that made offers to  help, I really do appreciate it. I
really like this mailing list!

Mike Potter contacted me and wants to donate the registration fee to the
list.  He's a really great guy, and also knows that we as a list buy a
mother load of parts from him each year!! :-)!  (I hope he reads that).

Let's hope it's smooth sailing from here on in.

In celebration, you must write up and submit a tech procedure article
for scirocco.org!  Get busy. ;]

later!

==Brett