SCIROCCO LIST/SITE ADMIN

The list is down because the site is down.  The site is down because no
one paid for the domain registration fee this year.  I have taken care
of it, so we've effectively dodged the bullet again.   Please don't
start using the above address for mailing list distribution, this is only
to inform you that we should have regular service by tomorrow.  You'll
know things are working again if you can hit www.scirocco.org in your
browser and it works again.  Sorry for the black out.

I now return you to your slightly more empty lives without the scirocco
mailing list...later!

==Brett