RoadStar, ND Show and a New Car

Well I just wanted to announce to the list and Dirk and others that
RoadStar in Germany will be out for me this year, as I just came home last
night with my new car, a Satin Silver, Black interior, 2000 Golf GL TDI.

(pics to follow soon)

However, I am planning on attending ND again this year, probably won't
have the rocco done, but I will be there! :-)

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(For Sale)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny! :-)

-Kelli Fox