Re: [Non Scirocco] ETKA CD & WIN NT

That old chestnut...
To get ETKA running on any PC, you must be able to run at 1280x1024 or have
a virtual desktop at least that size - the program window is fixed size
(doh!)
To get ETKA running on an NT box, do the installation as normal,  then copy
LEXHDL5.DLL from the win95 install set on the CD to your  \ET_PROG directory
on the hard disk. Voila - it should now work.

There are some other tweaks, such as to get pricing working, but since I
think the pricing file is in DM, and is 3 years old, it won't be of much
interest to most people.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins
'85 2.0 Storm