Re: [all] who are we supposed to hate?

> I see hate ALL the time in the VW Neswgroup from these elitist who happen
> to drive VW's. "Oh, look, he has a sticker on his car, he must be a
> Riceboy!" Grow up already.

  okay, i admit that hate wasn't the word to use. indeed, if you're to
look at my original post, i don't advocate hating anyone. it seems,
however, that most people who've responded basically hate, er, dislike
the paint can muffler and the like.

> too. Why be so judgmental over cars?? Find something else to do with your
> time than to sulk over which cars were supposed to hate.

  at the same time, people all over don't just argue about cars. it's a
fact of this sad, sad world that we live in. hell, even we can't escape
that on the list, ie - attacks on jonas (by the way, there is a newer
downloadable dictionary for netscape, if you're interested). to some
degree there is an east coast / west coast thing going on here (from a
sociological perspective). while most people are joking, there are some
that are dead serious on this list (though i don't know names and many
wouldn't admit it). it's just a sad world.

  on a lighter note, i was driving down the road yesterday and saw a
huge suv (it was a durango, but they all look huge in comparison to a
scirocco). i could just barely see the top of a head over the head rest.
sure enough, it was this little 16 or 17 year-old asian girl (no offense
to nationality; most asians just don't grow very tall). the really sad
part is that we were getting onto an entrance ramp (half-mile for 90°
curve) and we could only do 45 because of how top heavy the durango is.
you could see the tires bulge even at 45. sad. i'd hate to see the
excursion in a tight turn.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com