Re: [all] who are we supposed to hate?

>i know the answer to this.. we are supposed to hate some ignorant redneck

Hey now...  nothing wrong with rednecks...  ignorance is a problem however

>time:7:00 am

There's your first mistake...  that's *way* too early for anybody to be
awake, let alone up and about

>location: returning home after spending the night at my girlfriend's

Aha!  Mistake number two...   make her spend the night at your house, isn't
it nicer to sleep in your own bed?

>redneck asshole car: approx 86 pontiac grand am

Bah - no redneck worth his shotgun rack would drive a car like that!
Pickups, the occasional musclecar with fat tires in the back, or maybe a
Jeep or two, but never a Pontiac Grand Am...

>after waking up, i was in a bad mood already

Hahah...  we won't ask why  ;)

>grabbed my mag light(6 cell D)

Those do make good beating utensils, don't they?  hehehe

John  (the list's resident redneck)

lots of stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm