[all] who are we supposed to hate?

  i know there is a big anti-honda thing, but are they the only people
we're supposed to hate? i saw a nice mazda rx-7 the other day (mid-80's)
and have to admit that i would've bought a mid-80's toyota supra if it
weren't for the price and insurance. are we supposed to disagree with
them as well? should we, then, also disagee with ford (probe) and dodge
(daytona)? i'm sort of confused here. perhaps it's just poseur-mobiles
that were supposed to dislike. i know this is something that's been
going on for a while (honda vs. vw vs. ???) but did anyone ever really
set down any guidelines or is this all a matter of (once again) personal
opinion?

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com