Starts, but wont hold an Idle

My car still wont hold an idle once it is warm...Here are the facts:

-Starts when it is cold
-Will idle when stopped if the engine is still cold
-Once the engine warms up, when rolling to a stop, the engine dies.
-When it is warm, it dies everytime I roll to a stop
-When I restart the engine after it has died, it barely holds and idle and
then after about a minute of running at a really low idle, it shoots back up
to normal for about 5-10 seconds then dies.

I recently replaced the O2 Sensor and the Transfer pump...I thought it was
the fuel pump causing the problem, but I am almost positive that I can hear
the fuel pump running (even a couple seconds after the engine dies)...Any
ideas?

Stephen Mull
'86 8v Rocco Black
Seattle, WA