Re: Starts, but wont hold an Idle

> I recently replaced the O2 Sensor and the Transfer pump...I thought it was
> the fuel pump causing the problem, but I am almost positive that I can
hear
> the fuel pump running (even a couple seconds after the engine dies)

The fuel pump on my beater died last week actually....the funny thing is
that I could hear it running, but when I tested it, I found that it wasn't
pumping anything.
$220 later...........

but I don't think your problem is the fuel pump because I couldn't even get
my car started at all when the pump died

Casey
84 Black Roc (hibernating in the warm climate of a heated garage saying "I
can't wait till spring")
84 Silver Beater Shitrocco