Scirocco Registry

Here are a couple of interesting stats based on the 51 registrants:

96% male
4% female (a very cool 4% it is!)

average age: 28.61 years
average sciroccos owned: 1.57 (ok, who took the other half of my project
car? :^P)
average length of ownership: 4.85 years

...I could go on and on...but I'll leave that fun for you to discover :^)

Good news!

After adding a smidgen of programming, the results page now loads very
quickly (at least 10x faster than before...) Check it out!

http://www.aurielle.com/results.asp

If you haven't added your 'rocc yet, do it now! It is a lot of fun to scroll
through and see what people have done to their cars!

to add go to:

http://www.aurielle.com/yausoroti.asp

That's it for now...I'm going up to Reno for a little snowboarding :^)))

chrisg
'82 8v
'88 16v