Re: [86 8V] black paint for touch ups?

At 09:54 PM 02/15/2000 -0800, Oliver Seiler wrote:
>Hi all -- do any of you have any recommendations for reasonably good paint
>matches for a stock black '86 rocco? Would a dealer be able to provide it,
>or are there any "generic" brands? I'm going to eventually be doing some
>spot rust removal (no large areas, though there are a couple spots in
>visible areas of the passenger door) and would keep the car looking
>reasonably good (i.e., hard to tell that it's had spot painting done on
>it).
You can get touch up paint from the dealer, usually in small spray can or
in little tube with a brush form.  You just need to give them the paint
code from the sticker.

John Worden
Wayne, Maine
ICQ 1527476
'81 MkI w/2.0 16V (waiting for the spring)
'86 MkII 8V  (also waiting for the spring)
'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4