Re: getting ignition out..

At 11:20 PM 02/15/2000 -0800, Chris DeLong wrote:
>In the Bentley theere is a detailed istruction of dimensions to drill into
>the lock housing to release the internal spring and the whole lock tumbler
>will slide out.

....or if you don't care about reusing it you can pull it the way the
friggin car theives do.  Use a slide hammer(you know, for pulling dents)
and screw it into the lock cylinder and a couple good slides and it should
pull right out.  If the spring isn't attached anymore remember to pull it
out of the housing.  BTW I don't and never have stolen cars.

John Worden
Wayne, Maine
ICQ 1527476
'81 MkI w/2.0 16V (waiting for the spring)
'86 MkII 8V  (also waiting for the spring)
'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4