Re: Lockless handles WAS: same key....interesting

Just in case you guys were thinking of something to use for lockless
handles. Try rear 4-door rabbit/jetta handles and install pdl's.

> > Solution to this problem?
> >
> > Lockless door handles!!! How is someone going to stick
> > their key in the door if there is no key hole??!?!
> >
> > Let em' figure out that one!! :)
>
>Lockless door handles.  I like that Idea.
>
>I have sitting around, one of those fancy things that won't let anyone
>start
>your car, and it has controls for the locks, but I need actuators I think,
>right?  Where would I get these?
>
>Anyone hooked one of these things up?
>
>Casey
>84 Black Roc
>84 Silver Beater Roc
>

>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (now with a happy shaved, solenoid operated trunk)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco