Re: G60 Stuff in a 16V?

Be careful of that digifant stuff(which g-60 is) There
was an article in that new vw mag (vw tuner or
something) about corrado g-60's and how to make them
reliable and fast.  the first problem was that the
engine was all over the place rich/lean lean/ rich.  I
don't remmeber the spcifics but I could dig out the
article for you if you want. It may have been fixable
by a new chip. I can't remember off the top of my head
(too early not enough coffee.)

BTW Brian contact me privately about the motronic
stuff.  I may be interested..
let me know if you want me to dig out the article.

Tony